Join the LEWO 8th concert of game music *ENDED
We are Last Elixir Wind Orchestra (for short LEWO). LEWO is a Japanese amateur wind orchestra specializing in game music.
We will hold our 8th concert of game music on 30th Apr, 2022 at 13:00 (JST) at Takatsuki Gendai Gekijo (in Osaka Japan) and live streaming on YouTube.
In this concert, we are going to play these titles…
- Final Fantasy IX
- Fire Emblem: Three Houses
- Kirby Air Ride
- Pokemon Omega Ruby & Pokemon Alpha Sapphire
- Choro Q3(Japanese Only)
- Mega Man 3
- Super Mario Odyssey “Jump Up, Super Star!”
- NieR:Automata “Weight of the World”
- Puyo Puyo Sun “OPENING”
The concert performance time may change slightly depending on the day. Please check our website, Twitter, Facebook or Line for the latest information!
Website >>> https://lewo.osaka.jp/
Twitter >>> https://twitter.com/LEWO_GameMusic
Facebook >>> https://www.facebook.com/LEWO.GameMusic
LINE >>> https://lin.ee/vXOZpNz
Concert at Takatsuki Gendai Gekijo:
Date: Saturday, 30th Apr, 2022
Time: Open 12:00, Start 13:00 (JST)
Place: Takatsuki Gendai Gekijo in Osaka, Japan
All seats require reservation for free.
- Tickets can be booked on the web service, “teket”. (The URL of the service is announced later.)
- Reservation is available from 26th Feb, at 13:00 (JST) to 30th Apr, at 12:00 (JST).
- The number of tickets are limited. Please understand it.
Live streaming on YouTube: *ENDED
Date: Saturday, 30th Apr, 2022 at 13:00 (JST)
Please check some notes on YouTube. In advance, let’s set a reminder or a notification!
We are looking forward to seeing you!